This Page

has been moved to new address

In Spain - No Baggage Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: In Spain - No Baggage Here

This Page

has been moved to new address

In Spain - No Baggage Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: In Spain - No Baggage Here

This Page

has been moved to new address

In Spain - No Baggage Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: In Spain - No Baggage Here

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Spain - No Baggage Here

We made it!!!

I am in my hotel room in Rota, Spain. And WOW. It is gorgeous here. We just had an epic dinner with Safety Suit, Ari, Karen, and our hosts here in Rota at a local place -it was a FEAST!!! An incredible way to start off the trip.

I don't have much time - but I am so thankful that we made it. That's a LOOONG day + of traveling. :) But I loved it!!! I took a photo of my first European purchase - not even real sure what I ate - but I was so hungry at that point that I didn't care.

I was impressed at how awesome the meal was on the plane from NY to Madrid. It was REALLY good - like something I would order. I've never heard great reviews about "plane food"... so maybe it was beginner's luck. But I enjoyed being in the minority and not understanding most of what people were saying. It's good to be in that position and makes me even MORE excited about world travel. Sure gives you a little more perspective!

Our bags didn't make it. Hmmm... And as of right now there is no status update... so I am intrigued as to what I am going to wear tomorrow. All I have is what I wore on the plane - yoga pants, chucks, and an Alana Grace tee. But thank goodness we are on a military base!!! I will be able to find some make-up and put a "show outfit" together in the Navy Exchange. It wasn't open by the time we got here today - but I am gonna head over tomorrow and get it figured out! Got my fingers crossed the bags show up at some point, in the next couple of days! I can't believe I didn't pack an emergency show outfit in my back pack. Ah well. Lesson #1 learned for international Performance travel!

I may have some funny pics tomorrow to share!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home