This Page

has been moved to new address

APCA Northeast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: APCA Northeast

This Page

has been moved to new address

APCA Northeast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: APCA Northeast

This Page

has been moved to new address

APCA Northeast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: APCA Northeast

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

APCA Northeast

So, I have to share this. Mamma showed Granny the picture of Kaleigh's tattoo today, and Granny said that it made her feel like a celebrity! :) I though that was awesome.

We had another great conference today at APCA Northeast in Verona, NY. It was the first time we've played a showcase where the exhibit hall/marketplace (which is where all the agents' booths are) was in he same place as the showcase room.

Doing 15 minute showcases is always such a weird thing. At least for us artists. It's a lot of fun now that I feel like we have gotten more of a hang of it. After showcasing at different regions over the last 3 years, we have really started to get a better rhythm with it.

But you've only got 15 minutes to go out, impress impress impress, and then you're DONE. Well... and then you go stand in your booth and hope and pray for bookings. There's a LOT of hurry up and wait between soundcheck, the actual show, and then your time at the market place. Normally I get a HUGE adrenaline rush, and the whole thing is over before I know it. But for whatever reason today, I felt like I was in slow motion. Everything was moving at the same pace, but the whole atmosphere was different. You just never know!! That happens sometimes with regular shows, too. But it was a unique experience for me today. Miguel said he shared in that experience with me, today.

The booth was CRAZY today. I hope they don't ban me from giving out cookies. The carpet looked as though I had thrown cookies down on the floor and stomped on them. The booth was absolute chaos the entire marketplace. :) The way I like it!

We are staying in a crazy Comfort Inn in Mansfield, Ohio right now - It has "Splash Lagoon" in it. It's basically a really awesome indoor and outdoor pool with waterfalls and slides and stuff. The crazy thing? We've stayed here before. And last time we checked in really late and were just gonna have to get up and go in the morning. One day, I will go play in the Splash Lagoon!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous DJSlim said...

saw you perform at acpa at turningstone. amazing. can't wait for the new album. love the album I got from you at the show. Thanks for it and the poster.

drop by my blog sometime

http://idolbloglive.com
@idolbloglive on twitter

November 3, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home