This Page

has been moved to new address

Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nino's. Yes. I Met Him.

It's a good sign when you meet a bar owner and the first thing he says is "Wow that first set REALLY sucked." :) Cause when he's obviously happy... and in your first encounter, he's already comfortable with giving you a hard time... well, it makes me feel at home, actually. My agent, Ari, always says "Don't Suck" right before I go out on stage. Not that I am special. He says that to all of his artists.

Some people and their ways of showing love.

The guys at Nino's including Nino himself, were so awesome. After the bar closed down the karaoke machine came out!!! I helped myself to a little Salt N Peppa "Shoop" with Big Matt. :)

There was a magician at the show tonight doing card tricks. And someone came in dressed with "The Scream" mask on.... only it was goldish-orange and even creepier. Never had someone who looked like they were about to murder me dancing along to my music. Oh Halloween.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

I looked up word origins and found this WWF music video titled I don't suck, but they really do : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyS9ewAolH0

Of course Nat Queen Stovall never sucks even when the sound does suck like you said happened recently.

Peace Love and Not Sucking : )

October 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home