This Page

has been moved to new address

Can't Be Bought

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Can't Be Bought

This Page

has been moved to new address

Can't Be Bought

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Can't Be Bought

This Page

has been moved to new address

Can't Be Bought

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Can't Be Bought

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can't Be Bought

We got SOOOO much cool stuff this weekend. I was showing it all to my parents tonight and couldn't believe it as I laid it all out!



Here's a close up of the coins, the hat, and pen. ALL things that can't be bought. You can buy many coins that are associated with each base, but a lot of times the Commanding Officer presents us with the ones that you can't buy. Some of them say "Award for Excellence" on them. :)
I love my job.


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I bet your Dad was excited :). Tell him I said "Hello."!

July 28, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

I can't wait till they make you a 5Bar General, or at least give you the General Lee !!

My word Verafixation is hubilly ...

How did they know ? : )

July 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Natalie Stovall said...

Ben- Oh Lord! Daddy LOVED it! He and Mamma followed us last weekend to 3 different bases.


NFFB: I think at this point, you and blogspot have a really good relationship :)

July 29, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home