This Page

has been moved to new address

Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

Running Down A Dream

Friday, December 19, 2008

Karaoke with Mr. Belding!!!!

Over the last 6 months, Dennis Haskins and I have developed a friendship. He is such a genuine guy who is incredibly supportive of me and my career. He texted me a few weeks ago to let me know he was gonna be in Nashville - He just released a Karaoke DVD so you can "sing karaoke with your favorite principal" :) Here's the link if you would like to order one:
Karaoke with Belding
Or become his friend on myspace:
Belding's Myspace
So I got a bunch of friends together and we all went to sing karaoke with Dennis.... But when I step back and think about it? I sang karaoke with MR. BELDING from "Saved By The Bell" last night.
That was one of my favorite shows growing up. And if you had told me in 6th grade that one day I would have the chance to sing Journey with Mr. Belding... I wouldn't have believed you!!!!
And that was only the beginning of the night!!! We got some videos of our night out in Nashville. I wish the lighting was better... we spliced some pics in so you could get the gist :) I love being home!!!!

Peace, Love, Fiddle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home