This Page

has been moved to new address

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I went to Kroger at midnight last night - and WHEW!!! They were really getting ready for Thanksgiving! It was crazy how many stock boys and girls were on duty. The aisles were PACKED with stuff. So much so, I kept having to park my buggie to go get what I needed! It was like every day shopping in Boston :)

I got some Boiled Custard!!! James and Ben and Katie (our roomies) all had NO IDEA what Boiled Custard is!!!! It is soooo good! That when you know it's the holiday season - when they start stocking it. Purity Boiled Custard. Does no one else share in my joy?
I think its like Egg Nog - but I don't like Egg Nog....

So my good friend, Boyd, sent me these Thanksgiving funnies today and I thought they were cute.








HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!
Be safe in your travels!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger uncle corndogs said...

HAPPY TURKEYDAY TO ALL AND YOUR FAMILYS BE SAFE EAT ALOT AND SLEEP IN ..........LOVE YA ALL UNCLE CORNDOGS

November 27, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home