This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream

Running Down A Dream

Monday, October 27, 2008

YAY!!! We had another NACA conference this week. AS always - we had a splendid time! We've already booked a whole crap-load of shows - so if you are reading this, hopefully I will see you out on the road SOON!!!!!

The conference was held in Lancaster, PA. I hadn't been there since I recorded an album with my band in college - Green Line South. The guys stole egg cartridges from a chicken farm to insulate the room in the basement that we recorded in. (They didn't tell me they were stole them until after the fact, cause they knew I would have been mad!)

The convention center was across from Dutch Wonderland :)


This time I made double chocolate oatmeal cookies... mmm.... one of my FAVORITE cookie recipes... One girl told me they were a "symphony for her pallet" :) I liked that girl.

This is Crystal Tennille Irby and me hanging out backstage - it was her first showcase with NACA and she did an INCREDIBLE job. She is a beautiful spoken word artist.


We only have 15 minutes to showcase and then we run over to the booth at the marketplace. As always, marketplace was FABULOUS. :)

Ummm... WOW. I want one.


I don't get it... but I like to hold signs.


These two were part of the sound crew that helped us get set up. It's intense - sometimes they have to change over an ENTIRE band in 15 minutes.


Mark and Ryan from Iona College in New York.



Hootie drove up separate for this trip so he could spend some time with the fam in PA. The Suburban felt uneventful without him there! Plus, we couldn't watch West Wing without him.... Miss you Hootie! Come BACK!

Peace, Love, Fiddle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home