This Page

has been moved to new address

Brew River!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Brew River!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Brew River!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Brew River!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Brew River!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Brew River!!!

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brew River!!!

Every time I say "Brew River" I hear the melody of "Moon River" in my head.... :)

This place was so fun! It is located in Salisbury MD right on the water and the crabcakes did NOT disappoint!!! They lived up to the Maryland expectation!!! BREW RIVER

First of all, I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to CAT COUNTRY 97.5 and 105.9 for being so supportive!!! Thank you to EJ Foxx for having me on mid-days with EJ all week! CAT COUNTRY was sponsoring the first "Country Night" at Brew River. They gave away my cds and all kinds of cool stuff to everyone at the club! It really made it a festive night!!!

This is me showing my love for CAT COUNTRY!! CAT COUNTRY's website


And I was PUMPED because Middleweight Boxing Champion Fernando Guerrero was at the show!!! The whole place was a-buzz when he walked in :) He was so sweet and QUITE the dancer :) He's 10-0 this season so far.... so yeah, he's doin all right :) I'm sure you'll be hearing more about him soon if you haven't already!



The whole night was so fun. The entire wait staff was decked out in cowboy hats, boots, and all that is country. Here's some shots from the crowd:

This lady went on and on about how she was aaaaalllllll comfy in her pj's, and her husband called her from the bar and said "You HAVE to come out. Get ready and I'll come get you" She didn't realize it was country night. But she came out and then they stayed until the very end!



These two walked in and were cracking me up! They had just come from a costume contest at another bar. Even though no one else here was dressed up, they didn't care! Ms. policewoman handcuffed me to Mr. White Trash..... Thankfully she took the cuffs off before I had to play again for the next set....



This is Sarah who works at Brew River and asked for the night off so she could just enjoy country night. I thought it was Carrie Underwood when we were setting up. Even if you don't think so from straight on - If you saw her profile... you would definitely think you were looking at Carrie Underwood :)




Larry also work there and was singing an dancing the WHOLE night. I know it's hard to tell.... but he was having a GOOD time *wink wink*



So yeah, we had a blast at Brew River. Shows just keep getting better and better.

Peace, Love, Fiddle YALL!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home