This Page

has been moved to new address

I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I <3 New York and Tamara's Birthdays!

Ohhh New York. You never disappoint. My love affair with this city continues!!

We had an AWESOME show and turn out tonight. (Thank You and Happy eh em 25 birthday Tamara!!!)

Tons of Tamara's friends came out, family - Barb, Traci, and Karla :), fellow Wood Violin family members, Miguel had a friend from Chile, my college roommate an even high school friends!!! Needless to say - it was a recipe for an excellent night!

It was a quick but great show, and now I see why everyone raves over Arlene's Grocery. It really is a great room... One of my friends got signed to two different record deals out of that room! We will definitely be back. And the club was impressed with how many people were there since we're 1st timers so well done ya'll!

The after party was fantastic (and yummy!) as well. And tomorrow... We're making sure Joel gets an excellent taste of New York as this is his first time in the city!!! Wooo Hooo!


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

PS. Thanks again to Karen and David for letting us have a New Jersey home and take up your whole driveway with our trailer!!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

WOW !!

NEW YORK CITY !!!!

SKY SCRAPERS AND EVERYTHING !!

AND A BEEYOUTEAFULL FIDDLIN GIRL NAMED NATALIE !!!!

November 7, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home