This Page

has been moved to new address

I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Like Coming Back to St. Pete :)

Made it back down to beautiful St. Petersburg. There's no longer a Chilean-sized hole in our hearts. We picked up Miguel at the airport this evening and feel complete again. Miguel's girls are doing better... still trying to figure out what is going on with Jenn. Let's hope Vanderbilt can get her the help she needs and get that woman out of pain.

We are all thinking about you JENN!!!

Tomorrow we are playing the Autumn Carnival at the University of South Florida and I'm getting excited!!! It sounds like so much fun :) Carnival games, prizes, FREE BBQ & carnival food, inflatables... It's like going to the fair, USF style.

Plus we ate at Chipotle in Gainesville.... home of Tom Petty... so we are full of good food AND inspiration. :)

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

We're praying for Jenn too !!

Re silent Nat's thoughts about silence ... some famous dude once wrote this about commenting on stuff; "never miss a good opportunity to be silent"

and even better, the Association sang "Silence is Golden" and a lot of women have told me that : ) : )

and best of all the Bible says this in Psalm 37 :

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him"

I love those words !! I know I talk and type a lot but stillness and silence and seeking to exist only in God's spirit are some of my best moments in life !!

September 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home