This Page

has been moved to new address

OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

This Page

has been moved to new address

OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

This Page

has been moved to new address

OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, April 29, 2010

OCC, Yeah You Know ME!

I had big shoes to fill today. Garrison Keillor spoke last week on the same stage where I played today. Whew.

Owens Community College - I Do NOT feel the least bit sorry for you for having to move your spring fling indoors. What a cool "alternate location" you had today! We had so much fun. The stage was awesome. The inflatables were ginormous and numerous... The food was scumptious. Great day!

Lauren and I FINALLY got to meet today!


The scariest 2 autographs I have ever signed!!! I was so scared it was gonna pop - I had my eyes squinted the whole time....




Brad!!! The man with the most energy of anyone I have ever met!!! You put together an amazing event today!


I think I signed more cell phones and ipods today in one place than ever before!



John!!! (It was a 60's theme today) Thank you for everything!


Thanks for coming, y'all.



And Happy 21st Birthday to my dear friend Jessie!!! Jessie has been helping me with merch since she was 18... she will FINALLY be allowed into ALL the gigs I play now. :)

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie Roesch said...

FINALLY...seriously! Love you!

April 30, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Troyt said...

Happy Birthday Jessie. We're following you daily in Iowa Natalie. We were watching all the country stars on Idol on Wednesday and Connor asked when Natalie was going to be on!!! We're waiting!!!

April 30, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home