This Page

has been moved to new address

Hanging With the SeaBees!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Hanging With the SeaBees!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hanging With the SeaBees!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Hanging With the SeaBees!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hanging With the SeaBees!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Hanging With the SeaBees!

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hanging With the SeaBees!

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!! It's my sister's birthday today. And I didn't call her. :( I'm fired. I thought about her all day and was planning on calling at night. But why would I make that my plan? I know better than that on "show" days. We get so busy between getting there, unloading, sound check, me primping, playing, and loading back up... that it is always so late when we get done.

BUT I LOVE YOU STEPH!!! And we'll talk tomorrow :) Here's a great photo of Steph, Mamma, and me. I just put this up as my profile pic on facebook.


We played in Gulfport Mississippi today at the NCBC Base! Back with our Seabees!!! We played here last May, too. Oh what a difference a month makes! By May, it will be sweltering down here. But by the time the sun went down today, it was perfect. Still humid! But that is Southern Mississippi for ya! :) We had a great show. Lovin the new in ear monitors and sound system!

It was awesome as we were driving in. Battalion 74 came home YESTERDAY from Afghanistan. And there are rows and rows of homemade signs welcoming them home as you drive through the base. It was quite a sight.

We had so many soldiers that will be deployed in a month or two at the show. It is always so crazy to talk to men and women younger than me who are getting ready to go to Afghanistan. But they were all in very high spirits tonight and made this civilian feel nothin but LOVE! Thank you so much for having us and ALL you do for this country!







I actually signed one guy's "demerit"... not sure what the official name would be. But it was basically a military demerit. I should have asked him what he did... But we couldn't take a picture because he doesn't want his CO to see that he made something fun out of it!

And look at my coin!!! I LOVE when we get coins on each base :) They are so awesome. I'm gonna have to get a huge display case soon. :)



Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie !!

Y'all all look like a very beautiful woman sandwich standing so close together !!

April 7, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home