This Page

has been moved to new address

We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

This Page

has been moved to new address

We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

This Page

has been moved to new address

We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, March 27, 2010

We're on the news!! Sort of... ; )

Tonight was another wonderful night at The Rathskeller... Cool venue, great food, a club owner that has one of Steven Tyler's microphone stand scarfs... What more could a country girl ask for? ; )

In other exciting news today... I logged onto my facebook page today and saw that someone had uploaded a video from the Gloriana show the other night. (While we were playing I saw a guy down in front of the stage with a fairly industrial looking video camera, and now I know why) :)

Robert, I found out after some Facebook investigating, is a recent Army vet who is enrolled at WIU for Broadcast. He put together a news story about the show on campus (Maybe for class, maybe for campus news... That I don't know) But what I do know is that he did an awesome job and that it was really fun to watch, so I decided to share with all of you. :)

Now, it's a Facebook video so I can't just include it in the blog like I can with videos on YouTube, but if you click on this link you should be able to see it. (with any luck...)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=378309560698&ref=mf

Isn't that cool?!? Good luck Robert! I hope you're able to make many more!

Anyway, as always thank you Dan and the rest of Indianapolis for showing us such a great night!

Until next time...

Peace. Love. Fiddle. And delicious tuna sandwiches at nice German restaurants...

~natalie

LOVE YOU Karen and Pat for always bringing a crowd!!!


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

W O W !!

Since your latest very kind compliment I have been overwhelmed with offers to purchase Natvertising ads in my blog comments !!!!!

The Nattorneys from these huge Madison avenue firms tolled me that I coodn't mention the names of the sponsors yet, but I am very ex sighted to tell you that one of my favorite chaw backy growers is very interested, and in addition to lots of monetary cabbage they is willing to give us all the chaw we can chew : )

We would love to put a picture of you in your pink leggins on the label !! It was hard to convince everyone but I got them to agree that a mouthful of chaw will be optional : )

Peace, love, and making lots of $$$ from Natvertising : )

March 27, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home