This Page

has been moved to new address

An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

This Page

has been moved to new address

An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

This Page

has been moved to new address

An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, March 14, 2010

An Unfortunate Incident With a Pepper

James and I went to dinner at Genghis Grill tonight on our way up to Nashville from Columbia.

Normally, Genghis is a wonderful experience filled with nothing less than about 30 or 40 "Oh yum"s coming from the two of us. But tonight got off to much different start.

There were some new items to choose from on the bar... I threw some calamari in and a few new veggies, one of which looked like a sun-dried tomato. I figured, "oh cool, I like these. Maybe they are a pepper of some kind. But they don't look very hot."

I don't know if I've ever been more wrong.... about anything...

Bite #1. Excellent. A little spicy. Yum.

Bite #2. Even Better.

Bite #3. Sun Dried tomato looking thing worked it's way in.

"Hmm... crunchy. That's weird."

"Whoa. SPICY."

"WHOOOOOOA WAY TOO SPICY!!!"

"OH NO!!! OH NO!!! WHAT DO I DO???"

"GET RID OF IT!!! GET RID OF IT!!!"

"SWALLOW!!!"

Whole body on fire.

I persisted to drink all my water. Suck and chew on ice cubes. Drink half of my refill. And then finally just ask for a box. Every time I tried to take another bite, that awful, painful feeling would come back and I couldn't take it.

I don't think I will ever make that mistake again.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hey Hottie : )

We were wonderin whyy our NIN (Nat is Near) Hotiness indi caters were going bee zerk at our NWS (Nat WOW Service) headquarters !!

That has happened several times B4 when you wasn't even neer, for inn stance, at the exact time you posted the pic of you wearing pink Legguns our indi caters lit up like hot po taters.

You'rs so hot already we really need you to be careful in the future because all the men here might spontanny us combust if you get any hotter than you already is !!

We hope you is feelin better today !!

Peace, Love, and Red Hot Fiddlers : )

March 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home