This Page

has been moved to new address

Nap Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Nap Time

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nap Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Nap Time

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nap Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Nap Time

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nap Time

Today's show for the guys at Fort Benning and last night's show opening for Gretchen Wilson BOTH deserve WAY better blogs than I could possibly give right now. I'm not sure that I can be articulate or coherent at this point.

This schedule is about to kill me. We have had way too many all night drives and icy drives already this year... And we have yet to hit the full month marker of actually being on the road. It has snowed in every state we have played in thus far.... AND there have been strong advisories NOT to drive on the roads because of ice in each state. What is going on!?!?!? We tried to stay in the south this winter to AVOID the snow.

I didn't actually sleep last night. And we finally just got checked into a room at our hotel (it's 9:15pm here)... and checking into our hotel just now put us in a frustrating, exhausting limbo for over an hour. James and I went to our room and someone was already occupying it. We went back to the front desk.... got new keys... and there was someone in the next room.... and then they tried to give us another room, but we knew David was already in it. So FINALLY an hour later of hovering over our luggage, looking like zombies, we were given an unoccupied room key. HALLELUJAH!

The soldiers today were incredible! I can't wait to share stories from the last two shows, which have BOTH been unbelievable experiences for all of us. See... that's why I can't complain about the schedule. Who needs sleep? :)

Nap time!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Happy Natentines Day to Natty and Patty and all of y'alls families and friends !!!!

I'm sorry your schedule and the snow are wearing you out, but with all of your energy you have made me feel a little bit better about thinking this is the worst most draining winter my 56 year old body has ever seen.

I feel I have to shovel the snow before it becomes packed ice because I have to be sure mom can get out in case of emergency, but the snow keeps coming and there are so many homeless cats outside that depend on me, and the birds and squirrels too, I am so worn out Geritol wants me to be a spokeperson : )

Annywwwaaayyy : ) Here's to Spring coming very soon and a very Happy Natentines Day as the awesome "Year of the Nat" continues !!

February 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home