This Page

has been moved to new address

Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daddy Bought a Boat! Miguel Bought a House! I saw a Monkey!

What a day!

I saw a Monkey in Starbucks. The people in front of me were carrying the little Chimpanzee in a pink baby blanket. She was beautiful. But it was very strange. I wanted to hug her... But I restrained myself.

Daddy bought a boat :) War Eagle.
Can you see it??? I don't know... It's kinda tough... ;)~



And Mamma has already picked out a lake house to go with the boat :) I love my parents. They still to this day will scour the town to find the cheapest gas... they've always been the epitome of "frugal". They've been saving their entire lives to get to this point - where they can drive to Virginia and buy a boat. And look at lake houses. They are also the reason James would make fun of me in college because I wouldn't buy the crackers at the corner store because they were $.35 more than the ones at the grocery store.

Miguel was pulling a bigger trailer than we have tonight! We helped him pack that thing FULL with stuff tonight. He and Jenn and Ella are moving into a new house right now! So fun!!! They are almost completely out of the apartment. But of course, we have to leave again in the morning. Poor Miguel! He's only had two days to get most of his stuff moved. It's been an intense process. I know he'll be glad to get home for more than a day or 2 at a time. But of course that won't be until Thanksgiving.

Wow. I just looked at our calendar and I didn't realize how much we are gone in the next month and a half. We are only home for 3 days total between now and Thanksgiving. Ha! What a life.


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol that looks like exactly what your dads boat should look like. so what do I get james for his birthday? besides a good skull rubbin!

October 7, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home